August 16, 2009

Work From Home Philippines

Hi,

I have been in the homebased industry since resigning from the call center because of personal problems with my supervisor.

At first I was really unsure of my future. I am uncertain if I could get a high paying job. I even tried to apply for a call center job in Singapore. Unfortunately, I did not pass the final interview.

Maybe it was god's plan. I have encountered this telecommute job in Jobstreet, submitted my resume, took 2 exams and passed. Now I am working for more than 2 years now in that well-known company.

While working, I stumbled upon this other company offering research job. It was I think late September of 2007.

I've decided to make a quick video on what I do coz a lot of my friends are asking me of what I really do. Other are even thinking that I am into illegal drugs, gun running or illegal logging activities. lol =)

Here's a short video I've posted on YouTube. Hope you like it.



1 comment:

  1. hi, how did you find this? can u give me some info.. thanks

    ReplyDelete